Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Webiq project in runtimer react very slow

Webiq project in runtimer react very slow

Henderickx
Established Member

Dear, 

We often tested the HMI with the preview at the webiq designer. 

Our HMI development is almost ready and we uploaded our project at the runtime manager at the Ctrlx core. 

we trusted the certificateds for the OPC-UA. 

then we want to control our machine from the browser with project in the runtime manager. From then we see the project is reacting very very slow ( 30s for a click). 

What can be the cause? how can i solved it?

(for information, after this actions also the preview at the designer is very slow)  

3 REPLIES 3

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

The information provided is not sufficient to identify the issue - can you please answer the following questions?

"we want to control our machine from the browser with project in the runtime manager."

1. Which browser are you using (exact version string, http://wieistmeinuseragent.de/)
2. Where is the browser running? On the same network (i.e. only the last tuple of the IP address is different (10.10.10.X) or on a different network
3. Which OPC-UA server are you using? The one on ctrlX or a different one? Is the OPC-UA server on the same network if it's not on ctrlX?
4. Please provide connect.log from Runtime Manager - without this an analysis is not possible - please set the log level to trace beforehand, reproduce the error and then provide a zipped log
5. Please provide the exact specifications of the OPC-UA server (brand, name, version etc.)

Henderickx
Established Member

Hi, 

It seems solved now, i had the designer and the runtimer both opened. 

after reboot of the system the lag is now about 1s. 

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. I assume you'd find some error messages in the log. Looks like the OPC UA server is overloaded.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist