Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Update WebIQproject version

Update WebIQproject version

AGME
New Poster

Hello,

I have installed version 2.12.1 of WebIQ, and I have tried to open a project that I had started developing previously, in an older version of WebIQ.When i open this project, the following error appears:

AGME_0-1680014131488.png

How could I update the version of the project to be able to continue with the development?

6 REPLIES 6

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

The message indicates that you are using different version of WebIQ Server in ctrlX and on your local system. This is not valid.
Please ensure that both versions always match.

If this is not the issue please provide the server log as advised - this is however only possible from version 2.13 on ctrlX.

Hello,

The ctrlX has WebIq version 2.12.1 installed.

I have now installed this version on my computer, but when I start the WebIq application, the login screen shows that it is constantly connecting and I cannot log in.

How can I solve this connection problem?

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

You did not provide enough information:

1. Are you connecting directly to WebIQ on ctrlX using the modified shortcut utilizing --ws-host and --ws-port or did you just start WebIQ Designer locally using the default shortcut created when you updated WebIQ?

2. If you are NOT connecting directly to WebIQ on your ctrlX please ensure the Windows services "WebIQ Server" and "WebIQ License Agent" are running on your local system.

I am using the modified shortcut by connecting directly from ctrlX.
Sorry for the lack of information in the first message.

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the additional information. I assume you mean "connecting directly to ctrlX", not "from ctrlX", because your local WebIQ Designer connects to your ctrlX server, not vice versa (that's not possible, because a client always needs to connect to the server).

Unfortunately WebIQ 2.12 does not allow log file download and you'd need root permissions on your ctrlX to be able to access the log so I recommend upgrading WebIQ on your ctrlX and on your local system to WebIQ 2.13, try again, and if the issue still occurs, provide the connect.log file which you can download from Runtime Manager at http://{ctrlX_IP}:10123/

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

You can also provide the HMI via PM to check if there is any issue with the HMI project itself.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist