Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

How to Upload a smart HMI project to the WebIQ app in ctrlX core

How to Upload a smart HMI project to the WebIQ app in ctrlX core

Matthias_Diez

Hello everyone,

I created in the WebIQ Designer a hmi and it is localy running also and sucessful connectet to the ctrlX core via opc ua.

Now I want upload the designed HMI to the WebIQ app which is installed also in the ctrlX Core.

But it seems the connection from WebIQ designer dosn't establish. First try was the remotemangaer from WebIQ Designer, it search unendless for the ctrlX, and the second way was startig WebIQ Designer with parameters in the command promt (  "C:\Program Files (x86)\WebIQ\Designer\webiq-designer.exe" --ws-host=192.168.1.1 --ws-port=10123 ).

The Results you will see in the attachment.

May I have to do more settings in ctrlX?

Thanks for answers in advanced, Matthias

5 REPLIES 5

webiq-eg
Long-established Member

Hello,
You seem to be on the right track here, both ways, downloading via the Remote Manager as well as starting the Designer with the url parameters of the ctrlX Core should work. The following causes are possible:

• Remote Manager:
    WebIQ uses the UPNP protocol here, this could be switched off or blocked by the configuration of your operation system. You can enter the WebSocket Url of the ctrlX Core directly in the Remote Manager at the bottom left. The syntax is: 'ws: //192.168.1.1: 10123', if you then click on 'Connect, the connection to ctrlX Core should be possible:

webiq-eg_0-1618213399889.jpeg

You then have to enter the password and you will get to the Project Manager:

webiq-eg_1-1618213458553.png

In your case the right area, Projects in the ctrlX Core, will probably be empty. You can then use the arrow keys in the middle (1) to transfer projects from your local PC to the remote system, i.e. the ctrlX Core and vice versa.

If you then mark the project on the right-hand side, you can activate your HMI using the symbols (2) Autostart or (3) Start so that it can be reached via the browser. You have to activate both, (3) the HMI starts immediately, (2) ensures that the HMI is reactivated at the next power-up!

• Starting HMI with parameters

The syntax you specified is correct, but apparently the designer cannot reach the WebIQ server on the ctrlX Core. Please check the following causes of error:

• Have you installed and activated the WebIQ Server App on your ctrlX Core? Did you use a correct version?

o     Do your firewall settings allow communication via port 10123? Can you try deactivating the firewall?

I hope this statements help you solve the problem and wish you the best success.

Hello,

thanks for this greatful and detailed answer. Prots are opend and UDP activated. The phyical connection to the ctrlX core works. It seems my problem is an other.

Undependet from the way, how I try connect the app on the ctrlX I get the Message "Given username / or passoword are invalid". But on the ctrlX I have only one user. For him all permissions are activeated. Needs / Has the WebIQ App an other User?

"Have you installed and activated the WebIQ Server App on your ctrlX Core?" - What does mean activated? At the moment I guess I install the App like OPC UA for example an it runs. 

Thanks a lot, Matthias

webiq-eg
Long-established Member

Hello Matthias,
Thank you for your feedback. I understand, you can now go one step further using the Remote Manager and entering the WebSocket Url in the field at the bottom left.
However, the login fails:
WebIQ uses its own username and is not connected to ctrlX for authentication. This integration could perhaps be implemented in a future version, which would of course simplify the work.
At the moment, however, WebIQ needs its own authentification and for the first login the credentials are user 'admin', password 'boschrexroth'. After the first successfull  login you can of course adjust the password and create new users etc.
Can you please try that?
Best wishes
Egbert

Yes it works: the secret was the own default account from the WebIQ App    user 'admin',    password 'boschrexroth'

Hello,

It seems that in my case I have connection with the Remote port and I can see the layout that I have made on this url, so far so good but there is no data transfered.

Which is strange because my OPC UA communication is working well, localy the data is updated and on the preview it's also good.

Do you have any suggestion please ?

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist