Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White square around a button

White square around a button

joelfernandez
New Poster

Hello,

I have a problem with a WebVisu visualization.

In a screen when I touch buttons, appears a square around the button, like this:

joelfernandez_0-1715005607029.jpeg

Also, appears a blue square around the button instead of the white square around the button, but if I disable the option Support client animations and overlay of native elements (in Visualization Manager), the blue square doesn't apeears and the white square appears.

Thanks a lot.

15 REPLIES 15

Peter_B
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Some general questions:

Which hardware do you use?
Which Version of ctrlxWorks do you use? i assume you use codesys webvisu...

Peter

HmiGuide
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Please provide your PLC project including WebVisu. 

Hello Peter,

The costumer has a ctrlX3 (Core) and 9 WebPanels WR2110. The version of the screens is Android 10 and Google Play 10. Also, the Kernel version is 5.4.70.

The version of ctrlx Works is V-0120.8. Yes, I use codesys webvisu.

Thanks Peter!!

Moved to corresponding sub forum CODESYS - PLC Add-ons.

Hello, 

Can you provide me with an email to send it by adhoc? Because I can't attach the project here.

Thanks!!

On which screen do I see the problem. On which device (PC, WR21) and which Browser the problem is visible? Can you provide a better picture displaying the problem.

Hello,

The problem appears in all screens. The device with the problem is the WR21 and the problem is visible in Chromium and in kiosk.

I attach a new photo, when you press the button appears this: 

joelfernandez_0-1715154834122.jpeg

If I disable the option Support client animations and overlay of native elements (in Visualization Manager), the square appears in another color (white).

Thanks!!

I got the info, that this is working on Engineering PC and a test WR21, but not on WR21 of customer. Therefore I expect it is a problem of customers WR21. e.g. Old firmware, ...

Hello,

Yes is that. The project works in a engineering PC and my WR21, but the problem appears in the WR21 of costumer (the costumer tries in his engineering PC and it works perfectly).

I attach the firmware that the costumer has but I compare this with my firmware of WR21 and I have the same.
I don't have any differences with the costumer firmware!!!

Thanks!!

Device A Device B
HmiGuide_0-1715687186165.png HmiGuide_1-1715687217647.png

Please start a "factory reset" on customer WR21 and test the WebVisu again.

System > Reset Options > Erase all data (factory reset)

Hello,

I have the costumer WR21 and I tried with his project and it works perfectly. I don't understand because I don't start the factory reset, I tried directly.

Is possible that the problem is CoreX3? I think it's the only change between the costumer and I.

Thanks!!

You have to invastigate it. You should test it:

• with different ctrlX devices
  • with different Engineering PC (maybe there is a corrupt PLC Engineering installation.?) 
  • continue searching when the source of the problem is not found

Hello,

I have tried at the costumer's house with different ctrlX and different PC and the result is the same.

I'm trying his project in the office, and the square appears (before the square appeared but I didn't realize).

The conclusion is the square always appears, I don't know if it is hardware or software but I think that appears to indicate that you press the button.

Also, I have tried different elements in visualization (image, button, square, elipse) and I have tried to change WR21 settings (I have tried developer options too), but the square always appears.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Right now it is not clear for me if the rectangles appears only on customer WR21 or on your WR21 devices, too. 
Therefore the main question: Is the problem dependent on the HMI target device or a problem of the Engineering PC.

The rectangle appears in all the WR21 (the costumer and my WR21).

The problem is in the HMI because if you access to WebVisu in the Engineering PC, the rectangle doesn't appear.

Thanks.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist