Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

WebVisu error

WebVisu error

Lide
Established Member

I am encountering an issue while attempting to utilize WebVisu within the PLC Engineering software. Upon accessing the visualizations, I see the following error message: "An error happened; will automatically restart". Additionally, the PLC log displays the error: "Opening the communication channel failed".

I would greatly appreciate any assistance in resolving this matter. Please provide any relevant troubleshooting steps or guidance that could aid in rectifying this issue.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

7 REPLIES 7

PADE
Established Member

Hi,

is it problem observed even in Codesys itself or just in web-browser?

Do you use Http:// only (not Https)?

P.

Lide
Established Member

Hi Pade,

Thanks for getting back to me. The issue is only observed in the web browser and not within Codesys itself. I am using Http (not Https).

Let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Lide.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Moved to corresponding sub forum CODESYS - PLC Add-ons.

@Lide did you manage to resolve this issue? I'm experiencing the same issue on my project.

Lide
Established Member

Hello @ChrisNicho 

Yes, I was able to resolve it! I simply deleted the "Visualization Manager" and recreated it.

I tried several other solutions from online forums but none of them worked. Deleting and recreating the 'Visualization Manager' was the only thing that fixed the issue.

I hope this helps you resolve the issue.

Thank you @Lide. The solution worked.😊

Lide
Established Member

@ChrisNicho  I'm happy to know that the solution resolved the issue. 🤗

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist