The online solution and product configurator covers the entire ctrlX AUTOMATION portfolio and enables the online configuration of individual components as well as complete automation solutions very simply, quickly and without support.
Starting with entering the requirements profile of the application in the configuration dialog of each product, ctrlX Configurator automatically selects the appropriate product. The reduction of the input parameters with initial default values which are essential for the product speeds up the configuration process. The availability of best-practice solution templates greatly simplifies the configuration process, even for complex automation topologies. Thus, the user starts the creation of his individual solution via a selection from a pool of solution sets, e.g. for Cartesian handling applications.
Updates for version 1.2107.15 (10/2021)
- ctrlX DRIVE | Motors: Dynamic sizing with operating points
- Several bug fixing (see release notes)
- Display of configuration status with color bars
- Improvement of product configuration conflict dialogue
Updates for version 1.2107.13 (08/2021)
- ctrlX DRIVE | Motors: Support of product variants MS2S, MS2N03-A, MS2N10-R, MS2E10, motor-gearbox configurations
- ctrlX DRIVE: Support of 2nd generation, enhanced product configuration
- ctrlX CORE: Enhanced product configuration
- ctrlX CORE Apps: New configurator for standalone runtime and partner apps
- ctrlX SAFETY: Enhanced product configuration
- ctrlX IPC: Support of product variants DE (housed displays)
- Product search with extended product portfolio
- Display of SAP list prices (Bosch Rexroth internal only)
- Display of material numbers
- EPLAN data for cables
- User information on system maintenance
- Performance improvements
Updates for version 1.2103.06 (03/2021)
- ctrlX DRIVE: Extended product variants and enhanced configuration of brake resistors
- ctrlX I/O: Support of the new I/O product family
- ctrlX IPC: Support of product variants PR21, PR3, VR3
- Fixed bugs
- Product search & select by type code or material number (see blog for more information)
- Configuration of ctrlX DRIVE with product filter (see blog for more information)
- Improved “Add products” dialogue
- Fixed bugs
Updates for version 1.2011.07 (12/2020)
CHANGE OF VERSION DESIGNATION
- The new version designation is in the format VERSION_MAJOR.VERSION_MINOR.REVISION. VERSION_MINOR refers to year and month of the release with its functional state of ctrlX Configurator.
- ctrlX CORE: Support of the new embedded control system
- ctrlX SAFETY: Support of the new safety controller
- ctrlX DRIVE: Support of the new motor variant MS2N13
- Cables: The configurator for cables has been revised
- Project management: Dialog-supported opening and management of configuration projects. By declaring a project as "Public", other users can open a project via the corresponding ID.
- Start of project configuration via direct link
- Double-click support: Calling the product configurator by double-clicking on a product in Graphic or List View.
Start new configuration
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.