03-31-2021 04:36 PM
- RESOLVED BUGS
- PRODUCT CONFIGURATORS / SOLUTION CONFIGURATOR
- NEW FEATURES
- PRODUCT CONFIGURATORS
- Wrong text colors in info i´s
Some of the info i´s in the drive integrated Control Configurator show different text colors.
- Connections in project missing
In a saved and loaded project the connections between the products are missing.
- Different text sizes in the project list
In the project list dialogue, some of the text fields have different text sizes.
PRODUCT CONFIGURATORS / SOLUTION CONFIGURATOR
- ctrlX DRIVE: Aspect ratio of the drive diagrams
In the product details of the drives and servo motors the aspect ratio of the drive diagrams is not correct.
- ctrlX DRIVE: Gearbox dimensions switched
In the dimensions of the gearboxes two parameters are switched.
- ctrlX DRIVE: MS2N06 servo motors in combination with single-stage gearboxes
The MS2N06 servo motors are now only available with single-stage gearboxes in the product configurator.
- ctrlX DRIVE: Configuration conflict with ATEX
In the configuration of the servo motor a configuration conflict shows up, when selecting the characteristic ATEX.
- ctrlX DRIVE: False motor variant
The product configurator selects at a specific torque the wrong motor variant.
- ctrlX CORE: Order of software license type codes
In the Embedded control configurator, the order of the software license type codes is false.
- ctrlX IPC: Connection of drive integrated Control and IPC
In the Graphic View the connection of a drive integrated Control with an IPC is not possible.
- ctrlX IPC: False characteristic values in remote display
The parameter “Display Connection Type” shows too many characteristic values.
- Solution Drive Set Single Axis
ID 147606 / ID 163356
At a specific torque the false motor variant is selected in the solution “Drive set single axis”.
- Graphic View: Error in Connections downloads
In the details dialogue of connections there are wrong downloads shown and the downloads don´t work properly.
- False characteristics in the project summary
In the project summary the false characteristics are shown for the power supply.
- False product description in the project summary
In the project summary there are false product descriptions for the Embedded control.
- S20 I/O in CSV
The S20 I/O station is not displayed correct in the CSV file.
- Reduced entry points on landing page
The entry points to the configurator has been reduced to "Start a new project" and "Edit your project".
- Rework of the "add products" dialogue
The "add products dialogue" has been changed from a modal dialogue to a non-modal hideable sidebar.
- Product search for material numbers and type codes
In the add products area the product search for material numbers and type codes is now available.
- Support SVG graphics of the drive diagrams
The drive diagrams are now displayed as SVG graphics in the details dialogue.
- Mail address check
The text input fields for mail addresses now check the inserted mail on address standards.
- Warning dialogue when deleting projects
When the user deletes a project, there is now a warning dialogue.
- ctrlX DRIVE: Drive diagrams in German and English
The language of the drive diagrams now depends on the selected language in the ctrlX Configurator.
- ctrlX DRIVE: Configuration with Characteristic Values
It is now possible to limit the automatic search of product variants in the configurators of ctrlX DRIVE for drives and motors. By specifying the desired sizes, an accelerated configuration of the desired product by the user takes place.
- ctrlX DRIVE: Revision of servo motor configurator
In the servo motor product configurator new parameters have been added, defaults have been changed and new servo motor variants have been integrated.
- ctrlX DRIVE: Brake resistors
The brake resistors for ctrlX DRIVE are now available in the product configurators.
- ctrlX DRIVE: Mains filter
The calculation of the mains filter for ctrlX DRIVE is updated.
- ctrlX IPC: Support of PR3 and VR3
PR3 and VR3 have been implemented and are now available in the product configurators.
- ctrlX IPC: Support of PR21
PR21 has been implemented and is now available in the product configurator.
- ctrlX IPC: Web element for operator panel
The web element of the option “Operator panel” has been changed from a dropdown to a checkbox.
- ctrlX I/O
The product family ctrlX I/O has been implemented and is now available in the product configurator.
- Multi-axes solutions
The cartesian handling solutions have been updated and changed to more general solutions.
- Subheadings in product configurators
In the product configurators subheadings to group the characteristics are now available.
- Support SVG graphics of the drive diagrams in the PDFs
The drive diagrams are now exported as SVG graphics into the PDF summaries.
- Sorting of the project list
The sorting of the project list does now update when closed and opened again.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.