This app activates the master interface for the Realtime Ethernet system EtherCAT and connects the ctrlX CORE perfectly with ctrlX DRIVEs and the wide range of automation components within the EtherCAT ecosystem. The data of the EtherCAT master are available for all apps on the ctrlX CORE via the real-time data layer.
The configuration of the EtherCAT bus system is done with the ctrlX IO Engineering. The EtherCAT Master App requires the "Automation Core" app.
The EtherCAT Master is supporting the following features:
- Communication to ctrlX DRIVE via SoE
- Communication to IO and other automation devices via CoE
- Synchronous communication by distributed clock mechanism
- Engineering of EtherCAT slave devices via EoE
The ctrlX IO Engineering supports the following features for EtherCAT:
- Generating an EtherCAT configuration by drag & drop devices out of the device library
- Import of device description files into the device libraries
- Generating an EtherCAT configuration by scanning an EtherCAT network
- Setup and diagnostic functions for the EtherCAT fieldbus system
|ctrlX AUTOMATION - EtherCAT Master
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|ctrlX OS License - EtherCAT Master Basic
R911400508 - SWL-XC*-ECM-ETHERCATMAS**-BANN
Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.