Please note that a dialog-based configuration of S20-AI* /AO* and other adjustable peripherie may not be supported yet.
Meanwhile PDI objects provided by the S20-EC-BK cover this service.
The usage of the 'PDI Write Tunnel' is pointed out below ... the attributes channel1,2,3 input-range is written examplarily,
.... adapt the write service to the belongings needed.
- configure ctrlX-IO-ENG with S20-EC-BK and connected IO-peripherie.
- get familiar with the desired channel setup depending on the the modules connected (S20-Ax-yyy),
S20-AI4-U configured below - the setup is represented by object 0x80 - consult the appropreate datasheet(s).
- add a new PDI write tunnel :
object-index16#2000 is related to 1st module added to S20-EC-BK,
adapt index depending on the module-position,
object-subindex 16#01 commands to write (take care that the subindex of the object does not differ).
- enter the data-stream bytewise in dezimal/hex regarding the adjustments and focus on . (Object 0x80 Subindex:__ etc. )
- adjust the channels on each module ! Multiple 'Write-services' can be added step by step.
- download/activate the busconfiguration will operate the startup-parameters during the nex starting-phase of communication (switch to OP).
Fig.:Startparameter cover the setup of adjustable IO-peripherie
Fig.:PDI is depending on ParaTable and parameterization word
Detail regarding "PDI Write Tunnel "available at the Application-Description S20-EC-BK R911385711
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.