Here you can find two examples, one for graphical and one for textual python programming of a pick and place movement for the ctrlX MOTION on a ctrlX CORE. If you like to see how they were set up watch the corresponding how-to video "How to #3 Use Graphical Programming for Pick & Place":
- A ctrlX CORE or a ctrlX COREvirtual is needed.
- The version of the system apps fitting to RM21.03 is expected.
- An installation of following apps (v1.8.x) is expected:
- Please see "Set up a ctrlX CORE & PLC Programming" to get the prepared configuration (PLC and motion) or watch the corresponding video "How to #2 Set up a ctrlX CORE & PLC Programming" to set everything up from scratch.
- Import the project file into the IDE:
- The project will open up automatically and you are good to go.
Upload the python file via drag and drop to a folder in the explorer view or right click and choose upload files:
- Click on the uploaded file and you are good to go.
- These examples are made for the release version RM21.03 (V1.8.x) of the corresponding apps.
- Beware of moving mechanics when using automated motion commanding.
- Example Configure Hardware Components with ctrlX Configurator
- Example Set up a ctrlX CORE & PLC Programming
- Example Graphical and Textual Python Programming for Pick & Place
- Example Implement Machine Safety with ctrlX Safety
- Example Create a web-based HMI with WebIQ
- Video How to #1 Configure Components
- Video How to #2 Set up a ctrlX CORE & PLC Programming
- Video How to #3 Use Graphical Programming for Pick & Place
- Video How to #4 Implement Machine Safety
- Video How to #5 Create a web-based HMI
- Collection of How-to videos for ctrlX AUTOMATION
- ctrlX Store
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.