This expert guide shows how to configure the ctrlX CROEvirtual to connect via a proxy on your PC to the internet. For e.g. installing NodeRed pallets in the ctrlX CORE - Node-RED App.
- Current version of ctrlX WORKS is installed.
- Latest release of Px.exe or a similar proxy running on the PC, and allows connections from other interfaces (gateway mode).
!Please beware that this is an open source tool not provided by Rexroth!
- https://github.com/genotrance/px/releases (internet)
- Firewall inbound exception has to be added that allows incoming connections to port 3128:
10.0.2.2 is the IP address of your host system using "VPN Mode" with port forwarding (127.0.0.1).
In normal mode, you have to replace it with the corresponding IP address of the windows interface (by default: 192.168.1.101 for interface 1, 192.168.1.102 for interface 2 and so on)
- Start your proxy tool (e.g. Px)
- Log into the ctrlX COREvirtual and navigate to the proxy settings
- Add proxy address and save:
Restart of the control is required for settings to take effect.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.