Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

ctrlX developR Challenge – apply now! / DEADLINE EXPIRED

ctrlX developR Challenge – apply now! / DEADLINE EXPIRED

Sophia

DC-AE_ctrlX_developR-Challenge_Community_1544x548_03.jpg

*** APPLY NOW *** ctrlX developR Challenge – write automation history with us! At this international competition, we invite you to turn your ideas into real projects with the industrial control ctrlX CORE. Five categories serve as idea launchers, and the finalists will get the chance to present their projects at our pitch event in May …

Challenge accepted! – The process at a glance

ctrlX developR Challenge Time SchedulectrlX developR Challenge Time Schedule

Check out the ctrlX AUTOMATION website to apply!

Who can apply?

The ctrlX developR Challenge is aimed at ambitious developers around the world, who are confident with software development with an industrial control.

How much does it cost to attend?

Participation is free of charge.

When and how will I get informed. if I have been accepted?

Send us your application for the ctrlX developR Challenge until December 31st, 2021.

Starting on January 5th, 2022, you will receive an email from us informing you, if you are part of the ctrlX developR Challenge.

Get more information on the ctrlX AUTOMATION website.

Post your question directly here in the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community.

Be part of the ctrlX developR Challenge and write automation history with us!

Sophia_1-1631799780107.jpeg

PS: Learn more about ctrlX AUTOMATION and the ctrlX developR series here: 

https://developer.community.boschrexroth.com/t5/App-Zone-and-How-to/ctrlX-developR-A-YouTube-series-...

https://developer.community.boschrexroth.com/t5/COMMUNITY-NEWS/ctrlX-developR-series-just-started/m-...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRO3LeFQeLyONhPVR7IteO0OaBf3aeZRW 

6 REPLIES 6

Sophia
APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED! Apply until December 31st, 2021 and show us how you will change the game!

Hello Sophia,

My team received the email that said we were a winning entry in the competition! How cool! However we had several ideas that were submitted and we don't know which one to focus on. The email we receieved only said congratulations and there are two documents attached. Is there a way that we can find out which idea was the winner? If you can see my profile, you will be able to view the email that we submitted under. Thank you for your help and we look forward to building something awesome.

Sincerely,
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, thanks for your question. You are participating in the ctrlX developR Challenge in the category Create your own with the topic Digital Twin. We are looking forward to your participation:-)

Sophia
Do you already know our ctrlX developR Challenge LinkedIn Group? Check it out and network on Social Media with participants, mentors and jury members and others who are interested in the topic.   Connect now at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14043556/

I also submitted for a number of catagories, can you let me know which catagory I will be participating in?

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Tim,

You will participate in the category "Simplify engineering".

We are really looking forward to the kick-off event tomorrow and to start the implementation phase of the ctrlX developR Challenge together afterwards.

See you soon,

Lena

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist