Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Node red installed - but get a /license-required error

Node red installed - but get a /license-required error

majorroli
New Poster

Hi, I wanted to use Node Red in my Project. I installed the Node-Red Module from the online store (latest version). I can see the app on the left panel with the Dashboard option and the Flow Editor option, but when I click on one of the them I get the following error: 404 Page not found - /license required. Did anybody see that before?

I access my Core via the webbrowser, since BoschRexroth still didn't give me access to Ctrl Works and the other download area to be able to install the apps from the local store. Did anybody else get a similar error?

Thanks, Roland

5 REPLIES 5

MrLurtle
Established Member

Using NodeRed is only possible, if you have the correct license. Can you have a look in your license center on your controller, if the correct license is activated? (Goto: Settings -> Licenses)

Should look like this:

HellCoder_0-1647935380969.png

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Roland, 

If you do not have this license, please get in touch with your mentor to discuss which apps (and therefore which licenses) are required for your specific solution. 

If you can not access the Collaboration Room, please also get in contact with your mentor. Here you can download ctrlX WORKS. With ctrlX WORKS you can create a virtual control ctrlX CORE virtual, where you can try out all the Rexroth apps and don't need any licenses. 

Best regards, 

Nick

Hi, Nick, thanks for your quick reply. In the meantime I was able to install Works on my PC. But now I cannot add the IP adress of the Core that I want to connect to, since it is not in my local network, but has to be accessed over an hostname, like https://boschcore.ddns.net:64005

Another help would be really appreciated (since I never worked with the TAP Adapter before)

Roland

Well mine looks like this: 

majorroli_0-1647955965825.png

Looks like I don't have the license (...to kill 

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello Roland, 

You don't need to add your ctrlX CORE to ctrlX WORKS, there is not really added value for you.
The point I wanted to make with the use of ctrlX WORKS is the possibility to create and use the virtual control ctrlX CORE virtual. Because with the ctrlX CORE virtual you don't need licenses and therefore can test apps right away. See this guide on how to set up a ctrlX CORE virtual. 

What I see from your screenshot is, that you are still using a version prior to 1.12 (RM21.11) at your ctrlX CORE. Which Version of Node-RED are you using here?

I think it would be best for you to update your ctrlX CORE to V 1.12 and install Node-RED in the same version 1.12 there. Then you need the support of your mentor to get the license to the ctrlX CORE.

Hint:
In the Collaboration Room (path: ctrlX_CORE_APPS/All-Apps-In-One-File/RM21.11 - V 1.12) you can find the SystemImage and a Guideline on how to perform the update in the Release Notes.

Best regards,

Nick

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist