Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Missing scripts/install-sdk.sh on App Build environment

Missing scripts/install-sdk.sh on App Build environment

cdutz
Long-established Member

Hi all,

I'm just getting started on CrlX app-development, but already having a bit of a problem. Follwing the getting started guide I created and started an "App Build Environment" and logged in. Now I should install the sdk, but it seems the scripts for installing that are missing. Judging from other pages in this guide it seems there is even more missing. All I can see is one cloud-config directory which contains two log files.

Would appreciate a bit of help on how to finish setting up my environment.

Chris

4 REPLIES 4

cdutz
Long-established Member

I should mention that I've installed the version 1.20.5 on my Windows 11 system.

cdutz
Long-established Member

I also noticed, that if I simply want to manually download the latest sdk and unpack it (as that's what the documentation says) I keep on getting a "trying to connect to 10.0.2.2:31??" which an IP lookup tells me is a device in Bavaria ... same happens if I want to install something via "apt" ... it also tries to reach that IP address.

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

It seems like you don't have network connection in your App Build Envrionment. 

Do you need to communicate over a proxy to the network? If not please create a new one and unselect this button:

nickH_0-1697465216383.png

If you need to go over a proxy communication please select it and also download and run a proxy tool (e.g. px) on port 3128. 

Additional hint: the ip address 10.0.2.2 is the ip of your windows host. 

cdutz
Long-established Member

Sorry for the late response ... I was consumed by other tasks ... but finally got back to it. 

SO indeed, after re-creating the builder with disabled proxy the system came up correctly and I could see the scripts in the scripts directory and it seemed that I was able to install the sdk.

However when trying to build the sample application as described in the Quick Start Guide, this seems to be failing because of missing libratries:

running mddb_compiler -in /home/boschrexroth/ctrlx-automation-sdk/samples-cpp/datalayer.register.node/metadata.csv -out1
mddb_compiler: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.32' not found (required by mddb_compiler)
mddb_compiler: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by mddb_compiler)
mddb_compiler: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.29' not found (required by mddb_compiler)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:33 (MESSAGE):
mddb_compiler executable not found. Please install the
ctrlx-datalayer-*.deb debian package.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist