Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Content of the ctrlX configurator does not appear in Microsoft Edge

Content of the ctrlX configurator does not appear in Microsoft Edge

Toon
New Poster

The content of the ctrlX configurator does not appear in Microsoft Edge.
What do we have to do to make this work? 

5 REPLIES 5

BeneR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Toon,

Sorry to hear about you having problems with ctrlX Configurator.

Unfortunately I currently cannot reproduce your problem, in my MS Edge configurator works fine. To help you I need some further information.

• Which version of Edge are you using?
  • Does the landing page of ctrlX Configurator load or are you just seeing a spinner?
    • If yes than a workaround could be to login on our website boschrexroth.com in myRexroth and try to open ctrlX Configurator again.
    • If no could you please provide me some more detailed information, what exactly is not loading.
  • Can you have a look if any cookies are blocked by the browser?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards

Benedikt

Edge Version 110.0.1587.69 (Official build) (64-bit)

In Microsoft Edge I see just a spinner.

In Firefox it works, but this is not my default browser.

I changed some cookie settings and now it works.
The question that remains is:
Which security setting are really needed to make the ctrlX configurator work?
It is a matter of not opening more than really necessary.

Anyway, thanks for the quick response!

Toon

BeneR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Toon,

good to hear that it works now!

We are currently working on this issue with the cookies and hope that we can supply a bugfix as soon as possible!

At all ctrlX Configurator should work with the default settings of the browser, which unfortunately is not the case today.

For now the workaround is to have a look on the cookie settings of the browser with focus on third party cookies, which cause the current problem.

If you have further questions or problems just let us know!

Thank you

Benedikt

BeneR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Toon,

for your information we made a backend update of ctrlX Configurator this week to fix the cookie issue.

ctrlX Configurator should be working now in any browser with the default cookie settings.

If the problem continues to exist with your default setting, please let us know!

Thanks in advance!

Benedikt

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist