cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Error when generating report

Error when generating report

KomEa

I'm not able to complete a report generation. I'm on a Safex C.15.

Software build is 1.7.1.8233

11 REPLIES 11

BRamos
Established Member

Hi @KomEa,

Can you please try with the ctrlX SAFETY Engineering 1.7.1.8239 using SAFEX-C.1x Firmware 1.0.1.29?

Best Regards,

BRamos

Can you provide me a download link to a newer version?

BRamos
Established Member

@KomEa,

You can find the newst releases on the Collaboration Rooms: https://www.boschrexroth.com/de/de/myrexroth/collaboration/collaboration-rooms/

If you don't have access, please reach out to Bosch Rexroth Support.

Best Regards,

BRamos

Still getting a error with a newer version.

> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at LibSMXReport.Handler.PLC.PLCElement200.GetOperand(Boolean safePLC2)
at LibSMXReport.Handler.PLCHandler.GetElementInfo(Int32 filter, Int32 type, Int32 index, Boolean sp2)
at LibSMXReport.Handler.Xml.NodePLCInfo.FillValue(Variant filter, Variant ptype, Variant index, Boolean Splc2, Boolean extended)
at LibSMXReport.Handler.Xml.NodePLCInfo.Proceed()
at LibSMXReport.Handler.Xml.NodeExcelSetRange.Proceed()
at LibSMXReport.Handler.Xml.NodeLoop.Proceed()
at LibSMXReport.Handler.Xml.Node.Proceed()
at LibSMXReport.ReportGenerator.RunPDF()
at LibSMXReport.frmWorker.bwParser_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

BRamos
Established Member

Hi @KomEa,

Are you using SAFEX-C.1x Firmware 1.0.1.29?

If yes I would recommend to reach out to Bosch Rexroth support as the "Generation Report" should be stable on these versions.

Its version  SAFEX-C.1x Firmware 1.0.1.29.

AllAutomation
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @KomEa ,

the problem is tracked as Bug #694437. Please check in the Release Notes of the coming ctrlX SAFETY Engineering releases for this ID.

Best regards

Your ctrlX SAFETY Team

@Dias ,@SaDiego : FYI

Is this still an issue or can this topic be closed?

Hello @KomEa ,

the Bug #694437 is solved and the fix will be available with the next upcoming ctrlX SAFETY Engineering Release. This will happen very soon, we expect until YE 2023. Please check the Release Notes for this ID.

Best regards

You ctrlX SAFETY Team

dhg
Established Member

Hello @AllAutomation,

I am having the same error as @KomEa. Do you know when the next ctrlX SAFETY Engineering release will be?

Best regards

AllAutomation
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @dhg ,

the next official release following to 1.7.3.8903 will be published in the coming 2-4 weeks. It is under testing with the system team and documents are in process of preparation.

Best regards

Your ctrlX SAFETY Team

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist