Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Auvesy (Versiondog) supported?

Auvesy (Versiondog) supported?

redford
Long-established Member

Is Auvesy (Versiondog) connection possible? If yes, is there any restrictions?

5 REPLIES 5

ctrlXW-Michael
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @redford 

We have established contact to Auvesy (now called AUVESY-MDT) within our ctrlX World partner program. 

There is a generic connectivity way between the Auvesy Versiondog and cltrX AUTOMATION and a specific adaptions. Both ways have been discussed but not yet implemented due to missing business case.

If you have a business opportunity, please let me know by sending an email to ctrlX.World@boschrexroth.com or a private message to me and we could start the implementation.

Another option for version control / git functionality could be our ctrlX World Partner https://www.softwaredefinedautomation.io/

Regards,

Michael

Regarding SDA-GIT: is there any possibility to use existing network drive instead of the cloud server SDA is providing?

Hi @Polygon ,

thanks for your interest in the SDA products! Under "SDA DevOps" are offering Git-based version control for PLC projects with the option to sync the repository from your local PC via the standard Git client. The repositories are hosted on our side in the cloud. If you want to link it to an existing Git repository hosted by another provider, please get in touch such that we can discuss your requirements in detail. 

If you are interested in trying our public preview, just sign-up on our website, pm me, or get in touch via www.softwaredefinedautomation.io.

Best,
Philip

Could it be possible to intergrate it to Bitbucket?

Just sent you a direct message, looking forward to your reply! Best, Philip

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist