Did you mean: 
SOLVED

MC_MoveVelocity problem

MC_MoveVelocity problem

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

Hello,

use X3 worksV1.18.1 Motion App1.18

MC_MoveVelocity Speed control, limit S92, when the locked rotor reaches the torque stop, then execute MC_ Stop ,HCS01 Error F2037。

What are the good solutions?

No such problem was found on the XM controller.

13 REPLIES 13

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

See also help of F2037. Could you give us a complete parameter save of all drive parameter or at least the parameter stored in P-0-0010 and P-0-0011?

Could you check if function ML_AxsFixedStop is working for you?

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

hello,

1.The attachment is a parameter,

2.This function has some disadvantages for customers to meet their needs,

strAxsFixedStop.In.Position:=rPos;The position command can only support absolute values,

In this way, every time the position value needs to be updated, the size of the customer's workpiece will be inconsistent, and the operation will be very troublesome.

The customer wants to be the same as XM.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Did you try to use "DriveVelMode" = true at the MC_MoveVelocity to switch the drive from positioning mode to vel mode? Please beware that the cyclic data channel and the drive operation mode needs to be set accordingly (See also ML_AxsVelocity). The false parameter is a new feature that was not existing in MLC.

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

1.That's what I did.

ae6cfe08-749c-4652-abdc-fb93ce65343e.png

a24e9283-86b6-4783-9615-3f0d25c8e99c.png

2. Next I will try your method(ML_AxsVelocity)

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

ML is the same functionality as MC. difference is that first is a function and second is PLCopen standard.

In my opinion there should be no difference between MLC and ctrlX CORE. I will try to get more information about your problem. Please tell me how you get the information of torque reached from our drive to the PLC.

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

I didn't read the torque data, just limited the torque S92, and then carried out speed control.

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

I can describe the working process of XM control, limit torque S92, and then conduct speed control.

When I reach the torque (S92), the feedback speed of the motor becomes 0, and the driver displays E8260,  executed MC_ stop,no Error.

Same working process, X3 MC_ Stop,Error F2037.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Could you please do a record with the drive oscilloscope including the parameter P-0-0115, P-0-0116, S-0-0047, P-0-0047, S-0-0051. Set trigger to error F2037 using 30% pretrigger and choose maximum recording speed (<=2ms). Afterwards send and export or parameter save of all parameter again? Hopefully we can see what is going on in this moment.

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

Ok, I will get these parameters according to your method. Thank you very much for your support.

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

Test three times according to your method, and obtain parameters and waveforms,(ML_AxsVelocity).

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We checked your data as for now this behavior as expected. There are two workarraounds possible to achieve what you want to do.

1. Using ctrlX MOTION version >=1.16:
    1. Start velocity command
    2. Switch of drive surveillance of position command value (C1300)
    3. Wait to your purposes
    4. Use stop command
    5. Start absolute positioning command to your actual drive position and wait until reached
    6. Switch on drive surveillance of position command value
    7. Continue with your application

2. Using ctrlX MOTION version >=1.20:
    1. Start velocity command
    2. Switch of drive surveillance of position command value (C1300)
    3. Wait to your purposes
    4. Use stop command
    5. Use command to set actual drive position to motion interpolator (axsSetIpoPosFromActPos)
    6. Switch on drive surveillance of position command value
    7. Continue with your application

JHU1XI1
Long-established Member

Hello,

Thank you very much for your support.

We currently recommend this solution to customers.

I want to know the following: speed control mode torque limit. There may be many such applications. Do we have plans to optimize?

MichaelB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@JHU1XI1: The function axsSetIpoPosFromActPos is now available with early adopter release 1.20. Please feel free to test it and give some feedback. 

Best regards, Michael

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist