Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

CtrlX CLOUD - DATA BASE

CtrlX CLOUD - DATA BASE

TN_X
Established Member

Hi all,

Do we have our own cloud and database for ctrlX Core?

If yes, then are they available for sales?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

TheCodeCaptain
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Tuan,

can you specify a bit which cloud or database you need? File storage, time series database, relational database.....

We have the Telegraf app available which is a connector to an Influx Database.

Regards

TN_X
Established Member

Hi,

I would like to refer to Mirasof-AnyViz Cloud Adapter and InluxDB.

Telagraf app is available for sales now or just in prototypes state?

my customers have a requirement to save data from ctrlX core in our own cloud or our parnership (not from others).

could you  advise us a few solutions for this requirement?

TheCodeCaptain
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Tuan,

we do not offer a cloud, not on the ctrlX CORE, and not hosted from us.

For sure your customer could use our partner Mirasoft.

Or host his own databases somewhere and send the data via Telegraf (still PT) or via Node-RED.

TN_X
Established Member

Hi The CodeCaptain,

I see AnyViz Clound Adater from Mirasoft, I would like to know if I get the Apps then do I need to buy any data storge in cloud from Mirasoft?

Any document that I can have refer to use and configure this Apps?

Thank you!

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Please have a look about the Mirasoft - AnyViz Cloud Adapter in description of the app in the store.

See also FAQ page of our ctrlX WORLD partner.

Hello Tuan,

AnyViz Cloud is billed by the number of data points and by the amount of recording. For this we offer different subscriptions, starting from 25€/month. After the free registration you can view the subscriptions in the portal. In a limited scope AnyViz can be evaluated for free.

You can use AnyViz for vizualisation, data recording/analysis, condition monitoring, remote access and much more.

In this YouTube video you can see how to onboard a ctrlX CORE and create a dashboard in 1 minute.

If you have any quests, don't hesitate to contact us.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist