cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AnyViz or VPN+Node-Red for Machine Monitoring

AnyViz or VPN+Node-Red for Machine Monitoring

bclapperton
New Contributor

We are talking to a few Hydraulic customers about Machine Monitoring over the Internet. 

Requirements:

*Dashboard viewing of 10 or 15 variables using meters etc

*Data logging going back 7 or 14 days. Maybe the ability to save data to files.

*Email alerts if variables go out of range.

*SMS alerts if variables go out of range.

*Multiple users logins with different permissions.

AnyViz does all of this, however, the data subscription price point is much higher than our customers want to pay. Especially if you have data logging to the cloud. 

So, what would be the next best approach to achive the required functions using a generic service (VPN, Azure or AWS) and local Apps on the CtrlX?

It doesn't look too hard to write a dashboard using WebIQ, WebVisu, Grafana or maybe Node Red. And maybe we can do local datalogging using these as well. We can use a VPN to access these remotely. 

However, I'm not clear on how we can do email and SMS alerts. Node-Red can send these, but I don't know where Node Red sends the data and what the costs might be. Maybe that can be provided by Azure or AWS?

2 REPLIES 2

mirasoft
New Poster

Hello bclapperton,

As you correctly noted, AnyViz meets all these requirements and a bit more: free AnyViz VPN, automatic reports, unlimited number of users per project, multifactor authentication, etc.

The subscriptions shown in the AnyViz portal are for single projects. If it is a larger number of projects, individual prices can be negotiated. White labeling is also possible. Just contact the AnyViz team for this.

One more note: If a hydraulics customer has several machines in use, they can be combined into one AnyViz project. This reduces the costs. Once in use, AnyViz can also be used for other tasks, such as energy management or building automation.

Thomas

Hello @mirasoft 

I know what the pricing is for AnyViz and how it works with projects etc. I need advice on other ways to achieve similar outcomes for lower cost.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist