Did you mean: 
SOLVED

ctrlX I O : exception when saving

ctrlX I O : exception when saving

Fred74
Established Member

Hello,

I have a problem with ctrlXI/O.

I am working with a ctrlXcore standalone.

I get an exception always when trying to save.

ctrlXIO_Exception.png

 It looks stanrge to me because I can download the config inside the ctrlXcore

12 REPLIES 12

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Please tell us the version of your installed ctrlX Ethercat app and ctrlX WORKS on your engineering PC.

Fred74
Established Member
ctrlXWorks Version : 1.6.0
Ethercat Master 1.6.1 ECM-V-0106.1

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Sorry for asking for infos again but please add also a system Report from your ctrlX WORKS.

CodeShepherd_0-1614594925330.png

Fred74
Established Member

here it is

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey there. You added the report of your ctrlX CORE so the controller itself.

The one I mentioned in the post before is the same but of the ctrlX WORKS. So the Engineering tool.

Fred74
Established Member

Oh sorry !

here it is

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

It seems that the internal communication from engineering to PLC backend is stucked. Could you please do a repair installation or reinstall ctrlX WORKS?

Fred74
Established Member

I did a repair

that's exactly the same issue.

Problem not solved. I hope that the March Release will solve it.

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Could you please send again the actual system report of the ctrlX WORKS? Thanks a lot.

How do you open the IO engineering? Via the Web interface of the control or via the ctrlX WORKS?

Please try to switch off the project synchronization, save and switch it back on.

Please send me a private message if you need direct support.

Fred74
Established Member

yes I open the I/O enginering via the web interface.

I have a problem with the synhronisation when I open the PLC editor. (see attached print screen)

I don't know How to stop the projet synchronisation.

Fred74
Established Member

when I open from ctrlXWorks it works as excpected

CodeShepherd
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

After checking your last information it seems, that you opened the WebInterface of the ctrlX CORE via the IPv6. At the moment this ip is directly copied to the target setting in the engineering and these tools cannot use it. So actually you have to insert the IPv4 by hand in this constellation. If the error will stay, please open your WebInterface of the ctrlX CORE via the IPv4 and open the engineering from there.

Could you check this two possibilities please and tell if it working at your side?

There will be some improvements in the next release RM21.03 (version 1.8.x).

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist