Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

loading configuration currently not posible / loading failed

loading configuration currently not posible / loading failed

Jacks
New Poster

Hi everybody,  

I'm having a trouble with the configuration of the CtrlX CORE, I've was trying with the virtual control and also with the physic control but I have the same trouble no matters what...

the problem is that I can not load any configuration in the CtrlX, I made the steps in the video how to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZByX9Oaq2I but when I try to load the configuration an error ocurrs (loading failed)

then when I clic on the error, apears Can't load motion setting, Can't load scheduler setting, Can't load trace setting.... and also this message "080F0200 HTTP SERVER ERROR"

"0C7A0200 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR (500)"

NO FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROBLEM AVAILABLE.

does somebody know what's happening?

3 REPLIES 3

Jochen_Mueller
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

What versions do you use for the virtual and the real control? I'm assume it's the V01.08 (RM 21.03). Please take a look at the system apps directly. Here the versions should be at both systems 1.08.x ....

First check some basic points (you have done if you make it step by step with the video). Do you have switched

• the scheduler to config mode
  • the motion to config mode
  • the plc to stop mode
  • the ethercat to init mode

You get the error if you load your saved configuration. What's happend if you create a new configuration (by pressing the + button) and load this new (empty) configuration?

Currently there is a newer version available (V01.10 - RM 21.07). Here the configuration function is changed. (new style, many bugfixes). Maybe it is possible to update your system to this version. Please keep in mind that if you use the drive integraded control you have to check some hardware preconditions.

maybe there's somenthing that I don't see... so I created this pdf step by step with some of the thing that I've tried,

already update the CtrlX CORE 1.08 to the new version 1.10 but the loading error still apears,

and yes, I changed the mode service to operation but it did not works, 

and also I tried with new configurations but until now I couldn't load the configuration

Jochen_Mueller
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Let us go directly in contact. I send you a privat messages.

Update: 27.10.2021:

Problem was wrong scheduler state. After switching to configuration it works.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist