ctrlX CORE Telegraf App

ctrlX AUTOMATION - Telegraf

KatjaX
Community Manager
Community Manager

Telegraf™ is a trademark registered/owned by InfluxData, which is not affiliated with, and does not endorse, this ctrlX CORE App.

The Telegraf app offers the possibility to collect, process, aggregate information, like metrics, events and logs, and write them to target systems like InfluxDB.

Collect and send all kinds of data
  • Database: Connect to datasources like MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, and others to collect and send metrics.
  • Systems: Collect information from your modern stack of cloud platforms, containers, and orchestrators.
  • IoT sensors: Collect critical stateful data (pressure levels, temp levels, etc.) from IoT sensors and devices.

Agent: Telegraf can collect metrics from a wide array of inputs and write them into a wide array of outputs. It is plugin-driven for both collection and output of data so it is easily extendable. It is written in Go, which means that it is a compiled and standalone binary.

Coverage: With 300+ plugins already written by subject matter experts on the data in the community, it is easy to start collecting metrics from your end-points. Even better, the ease of plugin development means you can build your own plugin to fit with your monitoring needs. You can even use Telegraf to parse the input data formats into metrics. These include: InfluxDB Line Protocol, JSON and more.

Edit Configuration Edit Configuration
Configuration Overview Configuration Overview
Configuration Test Configuration Test
Prerequisites
  • ctrlX CORE or ctrlX COREvirtual
Support

Forum IOT

Related Links
StefanH
StefanH
Hi, I am Stefan and I work as a Product Manager in the ctrlX AUTOMATION software team. Contact me if you want to learn more about our solutions.
Editorial work by: KatjaX
Must Read
Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist