ctrlX PLC offers a scalable PLC control solution and combines the advantages of classic PLC automation with the communication and functional requirements of the Internet of Things – a perfect combination for the Factory of the Future. ctrlX AUTOMATION is embedded into the open automation platform and based on the innovative Embedded Linux Ubuntu Core operating system with real-time extension and enables problem-free extension of functions via apps. ctrlX PLC can be individually adjusted to the respective task at hand. For this, apps from the ctrlX Store as well as third-party apps can be used. Security is always top priority starting with the configuration of ctrlX AUTOMATION, the security-by-design approach down to dedicated security apps for firewall and VPN which can be individually added and are certified according to IEC 62443.
Already the entry-level version offers more program and retain data memory than most comparable solutions. Ready-made function modules, program templates and automatic code generation via one REST interface increase effectiveness and efficiency in engineering. The ctrlX Data Layer centrally provides the data selected by the user for seamless integration with other apps. Via established standards like OPC UA or MQTT, the data can be exchanged with other systems. For control of servo drives, E/A and other field devices, ctrlX AUTOMATION mostly uses the proven performance and reliability of EtherCAT. Networking with other control systems is possible via OPC UA, PROFINET and Ethernet/IP. For networking via OPC UA, Bosch Rexroth promptly implements the definitions of the Field Level Communication Initiative in the OPC Foundation to offer sustainable solutions to its users. This means that ctrlX PLC can be integrated in the most varied automation environments. Via the ctrlX Device Portal, ctrlX PLC system can be centrally managed.
The ctrlX PLC app offers a scalable PLC runtime system based on CoDeSys V3, which is completed by comprehensive technology libraries by Bosch Rexroth.
- Processing time for 1k instructions
- Bit operations 2 µs
- Integer operations 2 µs
- Real operations 4 µs
- Program and data memory are only limited by the total memory available on the target device.
- Up to 110 kB retain data memory.
- IEC 61131-3 supported languages: AWL, FUP, KOP, SFC, ST, CFC.
- Scalable performance: Single Core/Single Task, Single Core/Multi Task, Multi Core/Multi Task.
- Certified security according to IEC 62443 with optional firewall and VPN access.
- Support of multiple PLC applications with configurable memory assignment per application.
- Support of selected CoDeSys AddOns (Softmotion, WebVisu,...).
- Secure communication between ctrlX PLC Engineering and PLC runtime system.
- Online monitoring of variables from the ctrlX Data Layer.
- High-performance debugging of the application with ctrlX PLC Engineering (single cycle, break points,...).
- Easy use of ctrlX MOTION functions via PLCopen library.
- Efficient programming via ready-made templates.
- Automatic program generation via REST interface (ctrlX PLC API).
- Read and write access to variables of ctrlX Data Layer via REST, OPC.
PLC App can communicate also over the Data Layer with other Apps, like Motion App etc.
Notes on PLC licensing
- ctrlX PLC Basic Single license enables the PLC for Single Core, Single Task usage.
- ctrlX PLC Standard Single license is the upgrade to Single Core, Multitask usage (ctrlX PLC Basic required).
- ctrlX PLC Advanced Single license is the upgrade to Multicore, Multitask usage (ctrlX PLC Standard required).
|ctrlX CORE - PLC App
R911402869 - FWS-XC*-APP-PLC***-V-01RS-NN
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|ctrlX CORE - PLC Basic License
R911397817 - SWL-XC*-PLC-PLC**********-BANN
|ctrlX CORE - PLC Standard License
R911411765 - SWL-XC*-PLC-PLC**********-NNNN
|ctrlX CORE - PLC Advanced License
R911401461 - SWL-XC*-PLC-PLC**********-ADNN
Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.