12-07-2020 10:17 AM
The functionality is divided into two main components:
- The oscilloscope runtime waits for the configured trigger and records the selected signals from the data layer cyclically. The recorded sequence of values is made available in the data layer.
- The oscilloscope web interface is integrated into the controller's website. The signals to be recorded are selected and the trigger is set here. The configuration is transferred to the data layer. After the trigger is triggered, the recorded signal sequence is loaded from the data layer and displayed in a diagram.
- Records any signals from the data layer.
- The user can switch the signals to be displayed on and off.
- The curve under the mouse cursor is highlighted.
- The value under the mouse pointer is displayed in a tooltip.
|ctrlX CORE - Oscilloscope App
R911406328 - FWS-XC*-APP-OSC***-V-01RS-NN
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|ctrlX CORE - Oscilloscope License
R911406327 - SWL-XC*-OSC-STDOSCI******-NNNN
Hi there, I am a member of the ctrlX AUTOMATION Community team. Feel free to contact me via private message, if you need any support.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.