Watch this video from Rajvir Singh to learn how to use the ctrlx IDE App to write and execute Python scripts in ctrlX CORE.
- 0:00 - Introduction to Python IDE app
- 1:38 - Visual Coding example- 1
- 4:00 - Visual Coding example- 2 ctrlX I/O Interfacing
- 8:35 - Visual Coding example- 3 ctrlX CORE - Motion app interfacing
- 18:30 - Textual Coding example- 1 (FOR Loop)
- 21:00 - Textual Coding example- 2 ctrlX I/O Interfacing
- 23:22 - Textual Coding example- 3 ctrlX CORE - Motion app interfacing
- 25:30 - Textual Coding example- 4 Using MQTT
- 28:40 - Textual Coding example- 5 Kinematics and MQTT
- 31:17 - Triggering Python scripts using Node-RED
- 34:20 - Triggering Python scripts using PLC Engineering app
- 39:10 - Documentation
About Rajvir Singh
Rajvir Singh is a Mechatronics Engineer & Content Creator. His topics in his YouTube channel "Rajvir Singh" (94.200 subscribers) includes product reviews and instructional videos on the latest automation equipment and software. On his website www.codeandcompile.com he offers E-learning courses in Industrial Automation and IIoT.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.