HiveMQ is a MQTT based messaging platform designed for the fast, efficient and reliable bi-directional movement of data between device and the cloud. HiveMQ Community Edition is the open source version of HiveMQ licensed under the Apache Software License.
- MQTT Broker app for ctrlX CORE
- Full support of MQTT version:
- MQTT 3.1
- MQTT 3.1.1
- MQTT 5.0
All MQTT features are 100% supported including
- Retained Messages
- QoS 0
- QoS 1
- QoS 2
- Clean & Persistent Sessions
- Queued Messages
- Last Will and Testament (LWT)
- Dynamic Topics
- Wildcard Subscriptions
- Username / Password Fields
- MQTT Client Takeovers
- MQTT Ordered Topic guarantees for QoS 1 and 2
- MQTT Client Load Balancing with Shared Subscriptions
Latest updates and fixes for version 2021.2
- #263 Added a new HiveMQ environment variable pattern that broadens support for environment variables in the configuration of HiveMQ.
- #248 Adjust access to the TLS information of MQTT clients in the HiveMQ extension system.
- #247 Added ability to modify the assigned client identifier in CONNACK interceptors.
- #270 Adjusted single subscription removal to significantly improve performance.
- #262 Fixed an issue in which memory-mapped files could cause an out-of-memory error.
|HiveMQ - MQTT Broker CE
R911xxxxxx - FWS-xx*-xxx-xxx***-V-01RS-NN
GET IT NOW
|HiveMQ - MQTT Broker CE License
R911xxxxxx - SWL-xx*-xxx-xxx******-NNNN
ADD TO BASKET
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our product in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Visit hivemq.com for more details.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.