Bosch DeviceBridge app: Bridging IT with OT In this video, you will learn how to bridge OT with IT using ctrl CORE and Bosch DeviceBridge app.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 0:20 - Why to bridge IT and OT?
- 1:05 - Bosch Device Bridge app
- 3:18 - Example 1: Collect data from Delta PLC via MODBUS TCP/IP
- 8:15 - Add business model to create an alert
- 13:30 - Collect data from S7-1500 PLC via S7 Connection
- 18:20 - Add business model in CSharp to write back data to Siemens PLC
- 22:45 - Move data from Delta PLC to Siemens PLC using CSharp
- 23:00 - Adding a conveter to scale the values
- 30:00 - Collect 2 PLCs data and moce to the ctrlX CORE Data Layer
- 33:27 - Read the data from the ctrlX Data Layer on the Node-RED
- 35:35 - Adding a routing
- 36:25 - Adding a Service Container and Publishing the project
- 38:25 - Example 2: Collect the data from S7-1500 via OPC UA
- 42:40 - Collect the data from Raspberry PI via MQTT
- 46:50 - Adding data model 44:45 - Send the data to Qubitro Cloud via MQTT
- 51:07 - Send the data to Mondo Database (Cloud) via TCP/IP
- 59:59 - Outroduction
About Rajvir Singh
Rajvir Singh is a Mechatronics Engineer & Content Creator. His topics in his YouTube channel "Rajvir Singh" (94.200 subscribers) includes product reviews and instructional videos on the latest automation equipment and software. On his website www.codeandcompile.com he offers E-learning courses in Industrial Automation and IIoT.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.