Processing of CNC motion, robotic motion, or other motion tasks in the ctrlX CORE PLC implemented as IEC 61131-3 PLC application. There will be two license options available.
CODESYS SoftMotion Basic enables the control of single-axis and synchronized multi-axis movements (electronic cams, electronic gears).
- Project engineering of motion using PLCopen motion function blocks.
- Implementation of electronic gears, electronic cams.
- Motion profile planning with cam editor.
CODESYS SoftMotion CNC+Robotics enables the control of CNC machines and industrial robots. Due to export regulations the CNC is restricted to 4-axis-kinematics.
- Parameterization of axis groups for predefined kinematics.
- Integrated motion planning: with 3D CNC editor according to DIN 66025 (G code) and tabular editor with coordinate values for robot positions in different coordinate systems.
- CNC motion with modifications by the end user, for example in metal and woodworking machines.
Robotic systems including SCARA, tripod, and palletizing robots such as in assembly and loading automation.
|CODESYS - Softmotion
R911412527 - SWA-W-PC*-COSY*SMOT-V-NNRSN-NN
GET IT NOW
Not registered for download yet? Instruction here
|CODESYS - Softmotion License
R911411672 - SWL-W-XC*-COSY*SMOT******-NNNN
|CODESYS - Softmotion CNC License
R911411674 - SWL-W-XC*-COSY*SMOT*CNC**-NNNN
Please make sure your third-party cookies are enabled to use the ADD TO BASKET function > Instructions
|CODESYS - SoftMotion
App and License not yet released
- Quick Start Guide ctrlX AUTOMATION + CODESYS SoftMotion
- How to configure ctrlX CORE and Drives
- CODESYS - SoftMotion Product Data Sheet
- CODESYS - SoftMotion Online Help
The CODESYS Group is one of the world's leading software manufacturers in the automation industry. At its headquarters in Kempten/Germany and its subsidiaries in China, Italy and the United States, the group currently employs 200 people. The CODESYS Group focuses on developing and marketing the manufacturer-independent IEC 61131-3 automation suite CODESYS and the associated product portfolio. CODESYS covers the complete software side of automation. Core products of the market-leading automation suite are the CODESYS Development System, the corresponding platform-independent control system CODESYS Control and the CODESYS Automation Server, the cloud-based industry 4.0 platform. The customers of the group, founded in 1994 by Dieter Hess and Manfred Werner, come from all areas of automation: manufacturers of industrial controls as well as their users or operators who automate or operate machines and systems with CODESYS.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.