Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Database update, project.json parsing error

Database update, project.json parsing error

VincentDruart

Hello,

This morning i added a new tag lincese to my WebIQ RuntimeManager via CtrlX Core License management app but since my webIQ project dissapear from the runtime and the designer.

I search a little and i found a problem on WebIQ server log but i don't know how to resolve it. It seems that the database of rthe project has been updated but there is an error in project.json config file.

You can find the log in attachment.

Now, how can i check the project.jsn file and update it to have a good syntax ? I wanted to connect to SSH but it seems not working (user in ssh group but console disconnect just after login).

Thanks for help.

6 REPLIES 6

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

You wrote "This morning i added a new tag lincese to my WebIQ RuntimeManager via CtrlX Core License management app", it looks however like you also updated WebIQ - can you please elaborate on that and specify the old and new version and provide the HMI from backup?

That's where is the problem, i never updated WebIQ, i have WebIQ Server v2.15.6 release/2.15.6/58227027 since October. I can see in the same file log that the version didn't change. I just add a Unlimited tags license since the 150 tags is already too low.

The CtrlX CPU doesn't even have internet connexion.

I added the complete log file if necessary in attachment

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

Some data corruption seems to have occurred between 08.01. 15:46 UTC and 09.01. 06:32 UTC:

webiqsk_0-1704797110777.png

This can happen if the system is not shutdown cleanly and is probably the cause for the issue. Therfore please restore the project from backup.

The project is not even showed in HMI Projects List in Runtime Manager, i can't export it to check the project.json , which is better for me because there was many modifications since last backup (next one was today ..). Is there a way to see it or export it even if there is problem inside it ?
The system was shut down like every day since October, in normal way.

webiq-sk
Frequent Contributor

The project cannot be shown because the file that contains the project data cannot be read because it contains invalid JSON data. However, even if you had access to the file I assume that more data has been damaged because the lines above corresponding to a database indicate that the database has also been lost.

Did you check that there was no power outage during the time?

There was a power outage because it's shut down every night, but since October it's like that. What is the procedure to shutdown correctly ? Everytime i publish and close the webiq designer project, i close the webiq designer and shutdown the CtrlX PLC.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist