Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

Can't compile SDK cpp sample datlayer.register.node V2.02

Can't compile SDK cpp sample datlayer.register.node V2.02

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I installed V2.02 of the ctrlX SDK in my App Build Environment and I'm able to build the snaps for all C++ samples but the datalayer.register.node sample. When I execute the build script (does not matter if amd or arm) I get the following error message during the compilation with cmake: 

CMake Error at /home/boschrexroth/ctrlx-automation-sdk/cmake/BuildMDDB.cmake:35 (add_custom_command):
  Error evaluating generator expression:

$<TARGET_FILE:mddb_compiler>

No target "mddb_compiler"
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:29 (build_mddb)

CMake Error at /home/boschrexroth/ctrlx-automation-sdk/cmake/BuildMDDB.cmake:35 (add_custom_command):

-- Generating done
CMake Generate step failed.  Build files cannot be regenerated correctly.
2 REPLIES 2

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This is a known bug in the V0202 of the SDK. And will be fixed with the next upload there. 

In the meanwhile you can fix the problem with some changes in the CMakeLists.txt.

I added the updated CMakeLists.txt here, you can replace your CMakeLists.txt in the datalayer.register.node with this fixed one and you are good to go. 

Best regards, 

Nick

nickH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update!

This bug got fixed with Version 2.2.3 of the SDK, which is available on GitHub.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist