Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED

EALConnection on C# with multiple axis at same time with indradrive

EALConnection on C# with multiple axis at same time with indradrive

samkarshan
Established Member

Hello

I am working with 3axis (Indra Cs + MS2N motor) application, whose hardware configurations is attached herewith

I could establish the connection with each drive separately and operate them, from the same network with single computer. whereas to connect with another axis in the network, i must have to disconnect(only from software) the axis that i connected previously.

1. How many axis can be connected to the single computer using EAL4Con C# at the same time?

2. How many axis can be operated from the single computer using on EAL4C on C# at the same time?

3. Is there any special conditions to be followed to perform the above?

4.is it possible to connect Multiple drives(With Different IP addresses) at the same time with the same program?

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards

Sam

7 REPLIES 7

samkarshan
Established Member

any update please

Which EAL version are you using?

Which software tool are you using to control your drives?

EAL Version 2200 and the software tool is QT Creator

RexCode
Long-established Member

Hello Sam,

there is no limitation of max. connections on PC side.

This means you can connect your 3 axis in parallel when they are reachable at same time. (try i.e. to ping all axes)

Because you are using MPx20 firmware version, it is also possible do the communication via single connection to the CCD master device.

Therefore use the structure ealConnection.Motion.Axes[1] for slave 1.

Regards,

Christoph

samkarshan
Established Member

Hello

What if i dont have CCd Master drive?

I have all Basic drives working independent of each other.Can i connect all these drive using single program?

Is multiple connection possible for all three drives?

What can be done in such cases?

Any update please

RexCode
Long-established Member

Yes you can connect to multiple axis in parallel.

Therefore you need an instance of EALConnection object for each drive.

For testing purpose you can open several instances of Drive Tool and test your connection.

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist