cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the Login keypad of WebVisu?

Can I change the Login keypad of WebVisu?

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

In a Codesys project it was possible to change the Login Dialog of the WebVisu (https://faq.codesys.com/display/CDSFAQ/Creating+and+using+your+own+dialog)

However in the ctrlX PLC Engineering we can just select the Login Dialog of the VisuUserManagement Library

ericvergara_0-1683712160273.png

For the Standard Keyboards and Numpads it is possible to do your own keyboard and select it from this screen but it seems that it is not possible to select another Login Dialog,

So is it possible to create your own login dialog and select it from here? If so, how can we do that?

Thanks,

9 REPLIES 9

georkueh
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The link, you've added, can not be opened.

I edited the link above to work now.

georkueh
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Now I'm able to open the link. The bracket at the end is not a part of the link. May you can add your project here?

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Yes I attach here a project with a Keypad and a Login Dialog with the ctrlX PLC 1.20,

It is easy to try just create a Project and a Login Dialog and you will se that you cannot change the keyboard by default,

CDSAddons
Established Member

Dear ericvergara.
Can you share the library created under the FAQ guide ( https://faq.codesys.com/display/CDSFAQ/Creating+and+using+your+own+dialog ) here? 

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Yes,

I attach it here, 

Any news here? Can this topic be closed?

ericvergara
Occasional Contributor

Yes, 

This can be solved by creating your own library with your own Login Dialog Keypad,

Hi @ericvergara 

Do you have step by step instructions for how to create the above?  I did try looking for "visudialogs.library" but could only find the compiled file so could not open and then Save As to attempt to create an alternative .

Many thanks

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist