SOLVED

CNC machine communication

CNC machine communication

BroncC
New Poster

Hello,

Our customer has 30~40 CNC machine tools and needs data collection

But there are many brands of CNC

Do we support CNC communication other than Siemens?

e.g. Fanuc Focas, Mitsubishi MELSEC EZsocket, Heidenhain com component

DeviceBridge starts to sell?

Where do I go to find out the price?

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

DvB_Support
Long-established Member

Hello,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Firstly, Fanuc Focas license is not available in the market for issuance and unfortunately stopped.

In addition, Fanuc component does have a limitation and cannot be compiled on linux-arm64 but instead available on linux-amd64 version

In case we are looking at good scope and more no.of such Fanuc machines to be connected with DeviceBridge, I would highly recommend to prefer windows version of DeviceBridge which has the capability to handshake with Fanuc devices along with other major industrial protocols

Regards to other mentioned devices like Mitsubishi EZSocket and Heidenhain,

1. In case Mitsubishi EZSocket supports client handshakes using MC protocol, Hence DeviceBridge must be able to communicate. Please confirm the PLC make and model

2. For Heidenhain com component, Should be technically possible to perform com based communication. Kindly share the controller model and make to assit you in a better way

Thanks

Product Support

Hello,

Where do I need to buy a license?

Thanks.

DvB_Support
Long-established Member

Hello,

ITSP order can be placed using the below link for the windows version of DeviceBridge

Order DeviceBridge License

Should you require any further assistance, Please feel free to reach out

we can assist you by raising the order on your behalf too in case needed

Thanks

Product Support

Hello,

I need the Ctrlx version price for my customer.

Thanks

DvB_Support
Long-established Member

Hello,

Kindly contact Rexroth Sales team for the same.

Thanks

Product Support

Icon--AD-black-48x48Icon--address-consumer-data-black-48x48Icon--appointment-black-48x48Icon--back-left-black-48x48Icon--calendar-black-48x48Icon--center-alignedIcon--Checkbox-checkIcon--clock-black-48x48Icon--close-black-48x48Icon--compare-black-48x48Icon--confirmation-black-48x48Icon--dealer-details-black-48x48Icon--delete-black-48x48Icon--delivery-black-48x48Icon--down-black-48x48Icon--download-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--externallink-black-48x48Icon-Filledforward-right_adjustedIcon--grid-view-black-48x48IC_gd_Check-Circle170821_Icons_Community170823_Bosch_Icons170823_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-logout170821_Icons_Community170825_Bosch_Icons170821_Icons_CommunityIC-shopping-cart2170821_Icons_CommunityIC-upIC_UserIcon--imageIcon--info-i-black-48x48Icon--left-alignedIcon--Less-minimize-black-48x48Icon-FilledIcon--List-Check-grennIcon--List-Check-blackIcon--List-Cross-blackIcon--list-view-mobile-black-48x48Icon--list-view-black-48x48Icon--More-Maximize-black-48x48Icon--my-product-black-48x48Icon--newsletter-black-48x48Icon--payment-black-48x48Icon--print-black-48x48Icon--promotion-black-48x48Icon--registration-black-48x48Icon--Reset-black-48x48Icon--right-alignedshare-circle1Icon--share-black-48x48Icon--shopping-bag-black-48x48Icon-shopping-cartIcon--start-play-black-48x48Icon--store-locator-black-48x48Ic-OverlayAlertIcon--summary-black-48x48tumblrIcon-FilledvineIc-OverlayAlertwhishlist